|Product Description :
- This flash trigger device is control discreteness for camera to trigger hot shoe flashgun synchronously. It’s made up of two parts named signal transmitter and receiver. Work through wireless remote signal controlling.
- The transmitter consists of advanced designed circuit and component, and works through sending encoded signal. It comes with 2.5mm sync port,which permits the camera without hot shoe using this flash trigger. So,this flash trigger can work with all camera with stand hot shoe mount and those cameras with 2.5mm port.(but does not work with Sony flashes)
- Very low voltage working.So it can ensure high level of safety and no damage to the camera.
- It is very useful when you want to trigger 4 flashes at one time.
Product Specifications :
- Operate frequency: 433MHZ
- Sync speed: 1/250s
- Work range: ≤30M
- Screw mount on receiver: 1/4″
- Battery for tramsmitter: 23A-12V mini batter (the battery included)
- Batery for receiver: 2×1.5V AAA battery (the batteries not included)
Compatible with :
- Canon SpeedLite 580EX II, 580EX, 550EX, 540EZ, 520EZ, 430EX, 430EZ, 420EX, 420EZ, 380EX;
- Nikon SpeedLight SB-800, SB-600, SB-28, SB-27, SB-26, SB-25, SB-24;
- Olympus FL-50, FL36;
- Pentax AF-540 FGZ, AF-360 FGZ, AF-400 FT, AF-240 FT;
- Sigma EF-500 DG Super, EF-500 DG ST, EF-430;
- Sunpak Auto 2000DZ, 622 Pro, 433AF, 433D, 383, 355AFm 344D, 333D;
- Vivitar 285HV (Older Vivitar 285/283 works only with PC sync);
- Other flash models with a trigger voltage of 12V or lower;
- Work with flash units using universal hot shoe like Nikon, Sigma, Olympus, Pentax (except Minolta SONY as they use a special hot shoe).